5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel 5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel

An actually good Fn&F animation.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Really great flash about the danger of censoring beedom of exprezzion. More bees pls.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Very enertaining, and a good wrap for Jerry.

One thing about the ending though. Clearly for those who haven't be able to use a single brain cell is that this episode de-canonizes the entire Jerry series. So what happens afterward. We'll never know...
Great, fantastic, and amazing.

Digory Digory

A great movie, very charming...

It not that scary of a Halloween movie (though that wasn't the point) and very smooth and professional. If there's one thing Flash newbies can learn, it's the value of smooth animation! YOU HEAR THAT, MYSELF? NO MORE 12fps BULLSHIT!

Major congrats on teh front page, and hope your Halo thing goes well!

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Fanastic!

The animation was very well done, with everything looking amazing. It was fast-paced but you could still tell what was going on. The music was sufficntly epic, though kinda an afterthought. Everything else, (including the dancing pig) was damm fine!

Nasty Pig Nasty Pig

About average.

A good showing of what you can do beyond Madness. The animation was simple and effective, and funny.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Nice music & animation, but too goddam fast!

Animation was utterly AMAZING but everything moved to fast for me to care. It was more like watching somebody playing a good looking but repitive game.

Your Hands Are Cold Your Hands Are Cold

With imagination, it's amazing!

Without it, it's goddamn funny!
Either way, I like this flash.

ClockRadio responds:

thats the spirit. You should all follow this guy's example.

-Crazy Dave- -Crazy Dave-

Wow.

Extremely funny, exetremly good, and awsome. There were some constisty problems with the animation, but still funny as hell.
I really hope there is a sequel!

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Well, I finally learned what that song's title is.

When i clicked on this, i was expecting some crazy fucked up shit that you would usually find posted on the front page just to piss people off. And this was as far from what I expected as possble. You have made something so professional looking, it's better than some TV shows. Plus, when's the last time ANYTHING western-style was on the front page? Super cool, and a complety unexpected treat.