Pimpy Da Pimp Pimpy Da Pimp

Well animated an hilarious to boot. Keep up the good work, vastcool!

Sorry other reviewers got 'triggered' by dank jokes, ignore them and their ivory Play-Doh castles.

Udom Nebdon Udom Nebdon

All you really need is a Run button and some context; why is Hooded Guy in Generic Spooky Pre-Rendered Temple in the first place? There's mystery and then there's just boredom. The mirror's textures look fucked up as well; the Hooded Guy and the Monster I can understand using a limited palate like that's used on PS1 games, but the mirror is just ugly. Liked how clean you made the pre-rendered backgrounds mesh with the underlying geometry, none of that "Walking on top of a pillar" crap.
All and all, pretty good minigame for 72 hours.

White Knight Fury White Knight Fury

!0 outa 10, best goobergator-killing simulator ever.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

Spot on with depicting the insanity of SJWs. You are doing the legacy of Newgrounds proud with this game.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

I don't feel that there's a need for a remake, but the "concerned" comments are giving me an aneurysm. You seriously think that video games can make someone kill people?

Anyway, decent enough. Good on you Tom Fulp, for 14 years of NG goodness!

Leaked DmC Prototype Leaked DmC Prototype

10/10 best game ever.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

Your typical philosophical shit-love it or hate it

The graphics are intentionally retro, the audio is trippy and werid, the gameplay is highly unorthodox and challenging (for the challenge levels anyway), and the story is vauge, chilling, and thought provoking.
If you like this sort of stuff, go for it!

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Slightly easy, but otherwise perfect P&C game.

Arrival from Hell is one of the first truly violent game I had ever played, and is still one of the better adventure games out there.
Visuals: The graphics, considering the time and skill of the artist, are of high quality; while the cinimatics involved a significant drop in quality, it was still very good, and I have no problem with it.
Audio: The music is so creepy, even now, I get chills. While the voice acting is not that good, it's poor qualtiy does not really detract from the experince. Finally, the Bourne music at the end fits well enough with the overall theme as to not clash too much with the rest of the soundtrack.
Story: You are thrust into a prison, with no idea how you ended up there, trapped. That is, until a savage, hellish beast kills most of the inhabitants and gives you an oppertunity to escape. The story in question is not very in-depth, and unlike other games (which rely primarily on gameplay) this is not ignorable. The scares will be seen from a mile away, but the humorous moments were a great suprise; it's not often when you find a point&click adventure survival horror game that's also a comedy.
In the end, Arrival In Hell is one of the far better P&Cs out there. I definitly recomend playing it. The voice acting isn't world class, and neither is the story, but the gameplay and music are sublime, and the visuals rock-solid. Generally
awsome.

Level Up! Level Up!

Terrific!

I especially love the concept of you having amnesia, so you had to level up anew; it makes the game much more fun and challenging. I hope though, in the sequel, that you toy around with this more; it feels vaguely incomplete, like the demo of a game.
The gameplay was still great, and that's the most important thing.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Pretty good!

It took me 8 tries, but I finally got the perfect ending!
Very good, can't wait for the sequel!