5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel 5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel

An actually good Fn&F animation.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Really great flash about the danger of censoring beedom of exprezzion. More bees pls.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Very enertaining, and a good wrap for Jerry.

One thing about the ending though. Clearly for those who haven't be able to use a single brain cell is that this episode de-canonizes the entire Jerry series. So what happens afterward. We'll never know...
Great, fantastic, and amazing.

Pimpy Da Pimp Pimpy Da Pimp

Well animated an hilarious to boot. Keep up the good work, vastcool!

Sorry other reviewers got 'triggered' by dank jokes, ignore them and their ivory Play-Doh castles.

Udom Nebdon Udom Nebdon

All you really need is a Run button and some context; why is Hooded Guy in Generic Spooky Pre-Rendered Temple in the first place? There's mystery and then there's just boredom. The mirror's textures look fucked up as well; the Hooded Guy and the Monster I can understand using a limited palate like that's used on PS1 games, but the mirror is just ugly. Liked how clean you made the pre-rendered backgrounds mesh with the underlying geometry, none of that "Walking on top of a pillar" crap.
All and all, pretty good minigame for 72 hours.

White Knight Fury White Knight Fury

!0 outa 10, best goobergator-killing simulator ever.

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Great techno beat, as always!

It's the perfect thing for some hyperactive shooter, and the ending was new.
Still, it seems that all you've been doing these past few years of so is techno. Maybe you could do something differnt next time?

.sweet dreams. .sweet dreams.

I don't have to do anything you say! I WONT!
NO, GOD!
THE RINGING! IT'S RIPPING ME APART!

Anyways, very well done! Totally unsettling!

.blue tomatoes. .blue tomatoes.

It's very soothing

It's like the kind of music thery relazingat you would hear at the end of some horror film, very relaxing.

Old Snake Old Snake

Neat, and gritty.

I'm very impressesed that you did this without a tablet. I'm stuck without one too...
The neck is a little weird looking.

TRANSFERMORS 2 TRANSFERMORS 2

This art is shit.

Really, just stop.

OctopusPriem responds:

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

Optimus Prime (HOC) version Optimus Prime (HOC) version

I like the movie version better.

The whole peice is very good, but I don't quite see how it would work in motion.
Maybe you could do an animation *hint hint*

MindChamber responds:

Thats cool, I think the movie Prime is pretty awesome as well. But you have to admit the movie Prime pretty much just morphs into robot mode without any real transformation.

I thought out really hard how Prime would transform before I drew this. and believe me it might not be as pretty as movie prime but his design makes way more sense.

Im even kinda proud about the fact I was able into incorporate all 18 wheels from his cab and trailer, :->